dimanche 5 mars 2023

P=NP Demonstration. Chap 1

It might be possible  that the langage C module named hash.c  used in the chess engine  Ec could help to resolve the question P=NP with a yes.

I don't have all the knowledge and capacity to expose the reason here. But I will try to see if this module and the way I explore the  chess-game tree in Ec could be used  in a similar manner to resolve a NP-complete problem: the Traveling purchaser problem.

What I think is: if I show  that the resolution can be obtained in polynomial time or even in logarithmic time then the demonstration of P=NP would be partially resolved.

But I am old and not well educated. So I might be wrong.

To help to understand what is done in EC with the module hash.c:

hash.c allow to save and retrieve the result of a tree below a  node named C (deep-level=n) that the engine reached after node A  (deee-level=n-2) and B (deep-level=n-1). I would name this situation (A,B,C) So the engine might have before encountered and saved situation (C,B,A).  C at deep level n-2, B at n-1 and A at n. 

From the point a view of chess and the way the result is transferred up from bottom tree,  (A,B,C) is generally equivalent to (C,B,A) (not equivalent if a chess piece is taken). That assumption might be also be challenged. I Am not completely shure. I took great risks. But It might be easier to verify it with the Traveling purchaser problem.

So now I need to build the program with  a kind of  Ec method to resolve the Traveling purchaser problem in -I hope - a logarithmic time.

Chap 2


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire