jeudi 24 mai 2018

Google Chrome and authorisations.

For my router I have decided not to store the password using chrome.
My router doesn't allow to logout. I haven't found the option and I don't think there is any.
If I only close the tab having the connection with the router, chrome doesn't ask again a password. All tab connected to the router being closed,  I still  can open a new one without the need to type again the user/password.
To close completely the connection I need to close all instance of chrome. I find it unacceptable.
I know very well that if they want my password they will get it.
But I liked that somebody without computer knowledge, would not have   the possibility to access as easily my router. Particularly if I choose not to store the password.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire